Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Christmas is long gone, but I couldn't resist! I have been working on alot of art with dogs lately and this is always my main inspiration! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. The last post I made was when our exchange student was here, and now my baby has gone to Mexico! He will be there for two weeks, the longest he's ever been away. He is living with the boy who stayed with us in Monterrey. I have never been to Mexico. He has been looking forward to this for so long. I hope he has a wonderful time, but I sure do miss him!!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home