Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, August 18, 2008
This is our Mimi's Tea Party fabric , inspired by the tea parties my grandmother used to put on for my cousins and I. We would dress up, hats and all and have tea with china and silver. We thought we were princesses, and one prince. This fabric is now gone, but we are trying to find a new license to work with. I love designing fabric. I have used lots of my childhood memories as inspirations for my art. I use my own children's interests as well. My daughter's love of horses, my son's fly fishing, soccer and golf. Little boys make noise was inspired by my baby boy is just turned 7! I am so fortunate to do something I love every day.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Amenick said...

I love that! We did your "Little girls dance and twirl" items from Stork Land in Montgomery, AL.
EVERYONE that ever stepped foot in her nursery fell in love. I am now sharing those tiem with your new fan Angie from "houseofmack" Your amazing!

March 23, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home