Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Friday, August 15, 2008
My 13 year old son asked me if I was in a bad mood yesterday. I answered "YES, I am in a bad mood when I am cleaning." I have tried to keep a positive outlook when cleaning, but it is not always easy. I even put lots of my kids sweet artwork up on my laundry room walls in an attempt to make me happy when cleaning. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. A friend of mine says she dreams of having an "Alice" from the Brady Bunch. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone around to help all day?
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home