Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I'm back from my family reunion. I don't get to see my side of the family very much anymore. I grew up with 8 first cousins that I was really close to. We went on trips in the summer to the beach and other places with our grandmother. One of my cousins is leaving with her family for Africa for two years to help with an orphanage. We were happy to see her before she left. It's so nice to get together for happy occasions. I really miss my south carolina family alot. My grandmother would be so proud to see us all together.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger BB said...

Hey Kelly! I love your blog ~ thank's for posting on mine. I've started classes here in Sac ~ Phlebotomy ~ I'll graduate next spring and my intention is to work with children and infants. I know most people (especially moms) can't stand the thought of sticking needles into little ones, but someone has to do it. Actually, I've been thinking about this for a while and when Addie, who works in a med. lab in Bend, OR told me that I'd be great at it, I researched and checked it out and voila! here I am. I'm going to be good at it and hope to have a calming effect or at the very least, to be quick. That way it's done before they get too freaked out.
All the best always to you and yours,
Cousin Betty

August 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home