Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, June 30, 2008
This is my attempt to capture my sweetie pies in their most precious place. I love to paint children, not portraits, though. One day I hope to do it every day. For now I will have to rely on lots of photos, and an occasional painting. The one of the boys was done at 4 a.m. Does anyone else suffer from sleep problems??
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Martin Designs said...

Wonderful! It is so nice to get to paint for yourself sometimes, hubby doesn't understand why I paint for me on days off. Therapy for the soul!

July 1, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home