Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
For all of you "preppy, passionate, pink-lovers" ...here is a piece for you! I am trying to create some art for older kids, as well as art that you can keep and put in other rooms. What do you think? I would keep this in a teen age girl's room, or even a sun room. I feel the need to expand. Please give me your opinions!!! p.s. there is a companion boy piece called Sam's corner on my site. This one is called "Ruthie's Place" for my cousin's Westie, "Ruthie".
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

4 Comments:

Blogger pve design said...

That could hang anywhere! Follow what speaks to you and paint it! Great style and your color palette is lovely.

June 11, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger little cupcakes said...

Hi Kelly! I absolutely love your stuff and was so excited to see your blog as I have just started my own children's clothing co. about 6 months ago. I love this picture & can picture it in my daughter's room someday (she is 3 now, so lots of your bunnies for now) or in the sunroom I wish for!

Have a great day!
Caroline

June 12, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, how cute! I love it!

June 18, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Hazel Martin Designs said...

I would KEEP this displayed all my life, It is such a girl/ woman thing. I would never tire of it!

June 20, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home