Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, April 21, 2008
O.K. ...Here it goes...my entry into the Blog world. I am intimidated by all of the GREAT blogs out there, but so what, right? If my 10 year old can produce a power point presentation, I should be able to do this. I'm much more comfortable with a pencil or paintbrush, though. I've been attempting LOTS of new art lately. Faceless children, more contemporary-looking animals(if there is such a thing), more designy art, and plain old painting for the fun of it. I came across a painter over the week end that has me all excited! He uses fantastic color and beautiful compositions. He even teaches classes. The only problem is that he is in London. Oh well, thank goodness for the internet. Tomorrow I will try to learn how to post images.


by: Kelly Rightsell

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

welcome to the blog world! can't wait to see what you are up to!

April 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger ellencrimitrent said...

Hi Kelly,

I found Typepad easy to navigate even for a computer idiot like myself!! They give easy instructions on how to do it and make it your own with graphics etc. You should connect the blog to your site for more traffic!!!

By the way welcome to blogland!!

May 28, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger The 5 Bickies said...

Welcome to blog world. I love your art and can't wait to see more about your work and family.

June 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home