Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Wednesday, April 30, 2008





ACE OF CAKES? I love to make fun birthday party cakes! With three kids, I've made quite a few. I'm nearing the "burned out" stage after 13 years of this, though. Why do we feel the need to go to this extreme? Do our kids really remember the color coordinated decor and party favors? I even designed invitations specific for each party! Are they going to remember this? Doubt it! Oh well, it's fun. Gives me a chance to use what I learned in sculpture class in college.


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Martin Designs said...

Kelly, I do that too! I once stayed up all night making this huge cake for my daughter's first birthday, made the "hats", made the games (pin the antenna on the butterfly) Etc. We get a little crazy for our kids!
Yes, that was our sweet bunny, Tinkerbell. She passed away last Summer and is missed a lot. They make the most wonderful pets! Did you lose yours also? They are so easily stressed. That's the downside to having one in the family. Haven't been able to get my hubbie to agree to getting another one.

May 1, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home