Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, June 2, 2008
My daughter's self portrait! She is talented! All my kids know that creativity is about the most positive trait they will get from me. Thank goodness their dad provides they math and science part.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

5 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Martin Designs said...

Please tell your daughter that I think she is an amazing artist!

June 3, 2008 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger lizziefitz said...

I just read your comment on tickled pink and green. You have to stop by my blog..justuschickens@hotmail.com email me and I will shoot you an invite. I posted our prints on apast blog (go back to my hallbath post):)

June 3, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a talented little girl!! How cute! Kelly, I found your blog from Hazel's and I just had to tell you what a fan I am of your style and artwork. When my daughter Campbell was born, her nursery was done in all "Rightsell" and when my son Reed was born, he had to have "Little Boys Make Noise" and does he ever! You have inspired me for years and I hope that you will always create new things for me to spend my money on! HAHA!

One day I will have to send you some of the MANY pictures of my daughter playing with all her petite playmates. They are still her favorite dolls 4 1/2 years later!

Take care!
Amy

June 3, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Melly said...

The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree!! What a talented little artist your daughter is.

June 10, 2008 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

A girl after my own heart! Glad that you inspire her to paint and tap into her creativity! That is wonderful, now give yourself a pat on the back.

June 11, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home