Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Sunday, June 22, 2008
June is the wedding month! My cousin recently got married outside on the side of a mountain. It was beautiful! The dinner was in an old tobacco barn-very "martha-stewartish" They let a box of butterflies go at the end. It was lovely. I got to spend some one on one time with my girl....doesn't happen very often. Boy would I do some things differently if I had my wedding to do over again!!!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

I'm the same way when it comes to thinking about my wedding. There are a few things I'd do a little differently, like no "disco ball" hanging fromt the ceiling :)

June 23, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home