Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I now have some original art on my site for sale! I feel the need to expand, design-wise, not waist size! We have 25 new gallery wrapped canvases as of today. The Atlanta Gift show has started, and my husband leaves tomorrow. I should go, too, but I will stay here with the kids. I hope the show is good. I hear that alot of retailers are not coming because of the economy. I hope there are alot of people there because alot of work goes into these shows on both sides.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home