Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Friday, August 15, 2008
Life IS a circus! I am sad that school is starting back. My daughter is the only one who is ready. My boys would like to see summer never end. I'm with them. I dred the scedules, the homework, the lunch-making, THE CARPOOOLING!!! Oh well, all good things must come to an end. We have survived having two birthday parties in one week, yet again. This is something I've been playing around with...collage. It's fun to try something a little different.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home