Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, August 18, 2008
My son and I started this project earlier in the summer (yet another unfinished project!) It is made from a wire coat hanger bent into the body shape, crumpled newspaper and tape to form the shape, and plaster gauze to harden it. You can get it from a medical supply. I used to use it when I was teaching to make masks righton the children's faces. Stay tuned for the finished product!!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kelly...I love the blog. I know all about unfinished projects! I think I am the queen of those. This week is National Cupcake Week...)according to Martha, so be sure to tell Ben...maybe he can help make cupcakes for your blog photos! Maybe another trip to Maxie B's to celebrate? Oh No!

August 18, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home