Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, September 15, 2008
I designed this for stationary, but it never came to pass. Again, I can paint an outfit I like easier than I can put one together! I would wear this. Would you? I have to admit that I went with a friend the other day on a teen-age outting. We snuck into "Forever 21" I felt silly and OLD. There were definitely women over 21 in there...but "Forever 41" ??? The price was RIGHT, though. $5.80 for a pair of cool sunglasses. $12.50 for a pair of skinny jeans!! You can't beat that! Check it out girls!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home