Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Here's a nice bright painting for a dreary day. It's hurricane season and we're feeling it here. As you can see, I have my dog in my art once again. She pops up quite often. She will be 9 in October and I am realizing that she is getting on up there in dog years. I guess I am also, at 41!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I love the colors!

September 7, 2008 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Hazel Martin Designs said...

I just adore this one Kelly!
I have a gift...
http://justadddots.blogspot.com

September 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home