Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Thursday, August 28, 2008
"Back to school" means "Back to Sketchbooks" for me. I carry them around in my car (the place I am from 2:30 until...everyday now) I can jot down ideas between carpools. I have stacks of these and they really come in handy. These are some ideas I have that I think would make cute fabric or wrapping paper...I have loads more with different subject matter.
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

3 Comments:

Blogger MEP said...

I just discoverd your blog and website and I am in love! I have been searching and searching for baby boy bedding and finally I have found something that I like... now to just decide which one I like the most! I look forward to reading more of your blog! Thanks for sharing!

August 28, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Kelly,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I did not realize you had one and I have really enjoyed reading it this morning. I particularly want to say I love the idea you posted on Aug 15 about the fashion designs for the older girls! They would be great.

Ann at www.stylishhomeandgift.com

August 29, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi Kelly -
I'm so glad you found me and commented! Now, that I know you have a blog, I'll come over often!
- kim

FYI - My boys have the Jungle Parade in their room and my baby girl has TONS of your fabric all about!! Yeah - I LOVE your stuff!

September 2, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home