Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I have always been able to paint a room that I like much better than I can decorate one. If only it were that easy! I wish I could decorate my house to look like a Matisse painting....maybe I should! I do love painting interiors. Until I can make the time to work on my house and make it look the way I want, I'll have to keep painting my imaginary one!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Blum, CID said...

Hi Kelly,
Just found your blog and love it! You are such a talented artist and an inspiration to us all. I especially love the interior painting you have with this post. I'm sure you're selling yourself short on your decorating talent...you seem to have talent oozing from your pores!
Best regards,
Sherri

September 2, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home