Kelly's Blog
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest deals

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
Kelly Rightsell Posting Page
Monday, September 15, 2008
I went to the beach for our annual girls trip this week end. What would we do without our girlfriends?? We watched FOUR weddings on the beach in one day! That has to be a record. Now it's back to reality, and LOADS of laundry. I did miss my family, but we had fun!
Posted by Picasa


by: Kelly Rightsell

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

What fun to have a girls weekend!!! I love the picture! So fresh...your style is so whimsical and loose...I love it!

September 19, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home